On today’s show, I’m talking with Rachel Norman, who has moved from blogger to entrepreneur, now offering over a dozen products and courses for moms who want the mindsets, habits, and routines to take the chaos out of life.
In today’s show, watch for some great gold nuggets, like how Rachel prioritizes which products to create for her audience, her journey from making $0 to over $1K/month and counting, and her plan for strategically growing her business without tripling the hours she works.
In this episode, listen for…
- How Rachel decided to start creating paid products
- The system she developed for quickly creating new products
- Why Rachel lowered her FB scheduling to 1 hour per week
- How Rachel balances between free and paid content (email)
- How she prioritizes which products to create for her audience
- How recognizing herself as a leader has given Rachel new priorities in her business
- The journey from making $0 to $1K/month from her own product
- How Rachel is having other people design her products, while she stays at CEO level
- How Rachel keeps fresh in her business and keeps from obsessing over what other people in her niche are doing
- Why Rachel stopped writing 3 posts per week (…and a peek inside her editorial calendar!)
- The place for viral posts and why Rachel no longer tries to write viral posts on her blog
Listen to this episode by clicking the Play button below:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
Liked the show? Help me out!
Click here to leave a review on iTunes!
Yes, I’ll help Jeni by leaving a review!
Notes + Links from Today’s Show